Barton Creek Real Estate Market Report - April 2017
In the video above, Garry and Jennifer at GoodLife Luxury report on Barton Creek's real estate market stats for April 2017.
Some of the highlights include:
* The price of homes has gone up drastically versus last year.
* In April of 2016 the average home value was $863,000 and now it is over $2.5 million.
* More expensive homes are selling this year.
* The average days on the market went up from 21 days in April 2016 to 135 days in April 2017.
If you are in the Barton Creek area and thinking of selling your home, now is the time!
We highly recommend working with a professional who can develop an expert pricing and promotional strategy to get the strongest offers for you home.
If you’re buying, you will want to work with someone who knows how to assess values and how to negotiate a good deal.
Interested in a free consultation on your home's value? Call us at 512-817-4589 or send us an email at [email protected]
You can always get an instant online home value estimate here!
- See more at: http://www.goodlife.luxury/article/barton-creek-real-estate-market-report-april-2017#sthash.WtNbQ7K4.dpuf